We’ve done lots of things recently…
So many it is hard to remember.
Let’s try! We’ve…
- Added ISA deviation (take a look at decoded metar)
- Density Altitude (DA, also at decoded metar)
This one is very interesting (specially for those airports at high altitudes, specially on warm, humiddays) Take a look, because performance drops drastically with DA.
- In order to calculate DA, airport elevation is needed (together with QNH, temperature and dew point) So we’ve had to take a closer look at the altitudes in our database.
- We started a debate on our recently created Facebook Page
- We’ve added States to the airports in Both USA and Canada.
Now you can study the map of all the airports in your favourite state.
As usual, we’ve worked hard, with YOU in mind. If we’ve missed the point, let us know!